Christopher N. King, Esq.
Chris graduated college as a Computer Engineer, but ironically spent 11 years flying and testing fighter jets for the U.S. Air Force. After flying everything from the F-16 to the DC-3, Chris left the Air Force and established his family near Birmingham, Alabama where he later graduated with honors from the Birmingham School of Law. Chris has extensive experience in owning and operating a variety of business endeavors as well as serving on the board of directors for several not-for-profit ministries. Chris also had the privilege of interning/clerking for the Honorable Roy S. Moore, Chief Justice, Alabama Supreme Court in 2015.
– Graduated with honors as an engineer from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
– U.S. Air Force Fighter Pilot
– Graduated U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School
– Experimental Test Pilot
– Successful Business Owner for over 13 years
– Graduated with honors from the Birmingham School of Law
– Admitted to the Alabama State Bar
– Admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
– Law Clerk for the Hon. Roy S. Moore, Chief Justice, Alabama Supreme Court
Put Chris’ experience to work for you, your family, your business, or even your church. He’s here to help!